• Sheet withstands high pressures and vacuums.
• Maintains mechanical properties; highly flexible and stress crack resistant over a wide range of temperatures.
• Stress relieved for close tolerance machining.
• Superior chemical resistance; highly resistant to oxidizing agents and halogens; nearly complete resistance to aliphatics, aromatics, alcohols, acids and chlorinated solvents; resistant to most acids, and bases.
• Non-flammable; rated UL 94V-O; self-extinguishing.
• Resistant to gamma radiation and ultraviolet light.
• Fabricate with standard hot gas welding or thermal fusion techniques.
• Manufactured of 100% virgin resin known for low levels of particulation and surface finish.
• Ideal for ultra-pure water and semiconductor grade chemical applications.
• Fittings packaged in double polyethylene bags.
• Size range from 1/4" to 1" in all popular fitting configurations.
• Quick flaring tube makes assembly easy and convenient.
• All fittings are interchangeable with most popular PFA fittings.
• Not for use in applications that exceed 248°F for PVDF, or 350°F for PFA.
• PVDF nuts are standard on all fittings. PFA nuts are available.